To develop people effectively and efficiently by means of skills Development.
To be the skills development provider of choice.
- We are innovative, and we consistently produce work of distinction and fine quality, on time, and in line with our clients’ needs.
- We enable our students to make things happen, we encourage and support one another when and where needed, and we celebrate successful accomplishment of work.
- We value and show consideration for all people we work with; treat one another with kindness and thoughtfulness, embrace inclusivity and dignity.
- We embrace and practice a moral code of trustworthiness, honesty, and truthfulness in everything we say and do, and we honour our promises and commitments.
- We take ownership of our responsibilities, and we answer for our decisions and actions.
- We protect the public and our students by issuing authentic, quality qualifications.
Founded in 2012 with the goal of participate in skills development, we also developed as a company, according to the Skill Development Actions in South Africa led by the Quality Council for Trade and Occupations. (QCTO).
QCTO is one of three Quality Assurance Bodies applying legislation to learning in South Africa – the focuss is primarily on Skills Development. AIT have provided Skills Training to three thousand seven hundred and twenty 3720 students over a period of 8 years and are ready to provide our students with official skills development Qualifications.
We are accredited by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)as a Higher Education Institute with our own exam centre numbers.
We are accredited by the Quality Council of Trade and Occupations (QCTO) as a Skills Development Provider in South Africa.
Our faculties consist of the following:
- Faculty of Engineering.
- Faculty of Management.
- Faculty of Hospitality and Catering Services.
- Faculty of Education.
- Faculty of Secretarial Services.
- Faculty of Safety and Security.
- Faculty of Information Technology.
We have different campuses all over the country and with our Contact – Point system we aim to bring our training closer to YOU, our students.